Overview:

The purpose of this blog is to document and share, in words and in pictures, the travels of a couple (Bri and Dan) during a 6 week loop around the country after recently graduating from James Madison University in Virginia.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Road Trip USA Photos

We finally have pictures posted! Just click the link to the right that says "Road Trip USA Photos" and it will take you to Shutterfly which has all of our pictures. Enjoy!

I also want to say thanks to everyone who has been keeping up with our blog. It is a lot of fun to come back and see that you are excited to hear what's next. Thanks for the posts too!

--Bri

6 comments:

  1. Great Pictures, I can't comment on them unless I sign up for shutterfly so I'll do it here :) Looks like the small kids were LOVING having the big kids with them!! Nice job keeping them happy. Have fun on the Riverwalk . Keep the pictures up, Love you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. GREAT PICTURES! Looks like you ahve already seen and experienced a lot of the diversity the country has to offer in just the first several days. Enjoy and keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across an update on Facebook and checked this out. How AMAZING is this?! I am so excited for you two and think it's a wonderful way to travel. I'll be checking back for more posts!
    -Nug/Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bri,Dan,....You do know that you CAN eat Road-Kill if you get hungry or desperate enough!! I bet they didn't teach that in Health class at JMU..Just a little tip from your Uncle Keith...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are so amazing, you're going to have one amazing scrapbook to do when you get back :) Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!I found out how to do this! Ok, hope you guys are having a great time. And try not to miss me too much, i know how hard that can be. Anyway the pics look great.

    ReplyDelete