Overview:

The purpose of this blog is to document and share, in words and in pictures, the travels of a couple (Bri and Dan) during a 6 week loop around the country after recently graduating from James Madison University in Virginia.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What do you pack for a 40 day road trip in a Honda Element (aka lunchbox)?

And the packing begins... I just got home from graduation a few days ago and before I can even finish unpacking from 4 years at JMU, I have to start re-packing for our road trip across the US! How am I supposed to squish everything I need into one little bag?? I mean, I was able to live with next to nothing when I traveled to the Dominican Republic, but that was only a week. Any suggestions?

Dan and I have been talking about this trip for almost a year now, and it feels surreal that graduation has passed and we are leaving in just a day and 1/2. I don't know how time flies so quickly, but I am sure that it will go especially fast during the next month so I really need to soak up every second and appreciate my time off. First stop- Harrisonburg, VA... sound familiar?

3 comments:

  1. Here's a little suggestion, take a picture of that big refrigerator, your comfy bed, your swimming pool, your television, oh yes your shower, a pantry full of food, and my friendly face. Cause yer gunna miss em!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for the reminder, Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not see BALTIMORE on that list! :(

    ReplyDelete